Sunday, September 20, 2009

Banned (yet again) at Googlewhack.com


Must say, it wasn't unexpected (see last post). Besides the above mentioned infractions, finding flaws in the software Gary Stock uses to run his googlewhack.com site will get you banned in quick time. But it does motivate him to fix his bugs.
The site checks to see if a googlewhack has been posted previously, but when you are submitting a googlewhack, clicking the submit button quickly multiple times escapes this detection and posts your googlewhack multiple times (again, see last post).
I often try to get myself banned on purpose, so I can't waste too much of my life posting googlewhacks. That way there is more time for my main pursuit: helping little old ladies cross the street.
Gary stock would be doing me a big favor if he'd just ban me permanently!

No comments: